Wilburton trestle is the most spectacular feature of the Eastside railroad. Located about a half mile to the southeast of downtown Bellevue, it is the largest wooden trestle in the Northwest. Wilburton trestle was originally constructed in 1904, and the area below it was an arm of Lake Washington until the lake was lowered in 1916. (Photo: Eastside Rail Now!)
Home | About | Route | Amenities | FAQ | Glossary | Index
Created February 23, 2007.
Copyright © 2007 Eastside Rail Now! All Rights Reserved.